Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shadowborn
Jun 2, 2007

Ripe with radiation!
The mobile app (both iPhone and Android) was released today. The app itself is free, but requires a Premium account in order to work. I got it this afternoon and I really like it. Like with the regular version you can browse music and create playlists, but what sealed the deal for me was the ability to sync your playlists to your phone and play them while offline. Syncing was pretty fast and painless, as long as I didn't lose my 3G connection or had a wireless network nearby. If you like Spotify and are willing to cough up the cash, give it a try. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadowborn
Jun 2, 2007

Ripe with radiation!
Some more invites coming up!

bMydNqFbDD9GxAPN
frG22g6tBYCK3f4B
d85z3fBmbYe23CPJ
fcttPV89CKkS6MaR
aJCS2JTC8ZBpGSNf

Enjoy. :)

Shadowborn
Jun 2, 2007

Ripe with radiation!

micropenis posted:

Now that iPhone OS 4 / iOS4 is coming out in a few days, does anyone know if the Spotify app will support multitasking?

I hear it does. CNet wrote something about being able to listen to Spotify while surfing the web a while back.

Edit: And the Spotify site says they're working hard on an OS4 release.

Shadowborn
Jun 2, 2007

Ripe with radiation!
Got a bunch of codes for you fine ladies and gents.

eLuSEG8FV2cdNXXH
cz3uP3R9UYmdZTUL
bfR2eu3qW9fRpfMw
e65pYhS95XdC6DLq

Now exercise some etiquette here and tell us all if you've used one, okay? :)

Shadowborn
Jun 2, 2007

Ripe with radiation!
My invites have just been piling up since everyone I know already has an account, so here's a bunch for you guys!

b7FF8b4HtPz8h326
abuSV4h5Ju8RW9Jm
ak8guYxzsf3TUwZ9
eAuS2ySC2EtwnFXE
anKHT3ysaS9SgdZE
bC5megX4DEGGxWYr
bZnh6U64bwdcRVKL
aVxTb7xKrcTmwZCS
cUV5rquH9V7SNqPJ
aBNDdpDZE3nBfBSB

• Locked thread