Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cheese Bridge Area
Jan 27, 2008
dBYhB6auc9tm8c7S
eAcK838eTgrctbw7
czPHauX4XbbXPA5J
b6hygENhz5tw3Kzq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheese Bridge Area
Jan 27, 2008

Bioalchemist posted:

dBYhB6auc9tm8c7S
eAcK838eTgrctbw7
czPHauX4XbbXPA5J
b6hygENhz5tw3Kzq

These two still havn't been used
dBYhB6auc9tm8c7S
eAcK838eTgrctbw7

Cheese Bridge Area
Jan 27, 2008

Eight Is Legend posted:

Anyone here from England that I could get to log in for me?

you can pm me if you want.

Cheese Bridge Area
Jan 27, 2008
The 10hr per month limit has made spotify useless to me. I've switched over to http://www.we7.com/#/ for my legal music streaming needs.

Cheese Bridge Area
Jan 27, 2008

kittenmittons posted:

Does anyone know what's up with the BBC 6 playlist? It's usually updated every week, but it has been a month since the last update.

I don't know if this is the thread I'm supposed to pose this question in, but it's my favorite playlist and I miss it. :(
You can make your own just by searching music from here http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/listen/playlist.shtml

Cheese Bridge Area
Jan 27, 2008

PaganGoatPants posted:

A new challenger has appeared: APPLE MUSIC
Is this US only? and would it include the entire apple library like the Beatles?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheese Bridge Area
Jan 27, 2008
Sam Smith first streamed 22 May 2014 :(

I only have the one in my list.

• Locked thread