Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anachronist
Feb 13, 2009

Chinook posted:

How do I remove the big facebook button from the right side of the desktop application? I use Facebook (begrudgingly) but I don't want it integrated. I'm considering making a dummy facebook account and linking it. Hopefully that at least minimizes that size of the big stupid "F" on the desktop app.

If you click the [ and arrow icon, to the left of where it says people, the tab the F is on will hide itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anachronist
Feb 13, 2009

New green is very comforting by itself, but clashes horribly with the 'phone' green and 'messages' green on iOS. Which is unfortunate because it sits right between those two on my bottom bar.

Anachronist
Feb 13, 2009

Also, why would they move to Friday from Tuesday? I appreciated having a playlist of new releases pretty much as soon as they came out, and I'm pretty skeptical that the extra 3 days will allow them to craft a better selection of the new stuff.

edit: Apparently the worldwide music release date has changed, so all is forgiven I guess.

Anachronist fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Jul 10, 2015

Anachronist
Feb 13, 2009

Feeling unreasonably pleased about being in the first 2% of Tinashe listeners right now. I also got Lorde who I don't think I ever actually liked so I'm wondering how I ended up listening to her that early.

Anachronist
Feb 13, 2009

If you want to be pessimistic and untrusting, it's because they're trying to double dip by turning their customer's data into a product. I imagine there's labels and such that'd be willing to pay a lot to see people's listening habits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anachronist
Feb 13, 2009

I go to Spotify for podcasts on my phone when the built in podcast app won’t load what I want to listen to properly. This seems to happen a lot with Freakonomics and Outside Online. Otherwise it’s too easy to accidentally click out of the podcast you were listening to, and it doesn’t know which ones I have / have not listened to in the other app so I’m not going to switch altogether.

• Locked thread