Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ommikoo
Nov 20, 2009
We usually go through a full eight-hour work day with my account churning out tunes at the office, so having spotify ad-free is great. I love keeping big playlists of 1000+ tracks, not all ones I'm familiar with, that I listen to on shuffle. This way I keep "discovering" new stuff also.

The iPhone app still needs work, though. For example, you can't queue tracks or have the music play in the background while you use other apps. But yeah, well worth the €10 a month even as it is now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ommikoo
Nov 20, 2009

Kaiho posted:

Err, that'd be because the iPhone doesn't do multitasking. You can do what you say on the S60 version.

Ah, gotcha. I just figured it'd be possible since you can listen to music on the background through the iPod function of the iPhone.

• Locked thread