Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oct 15, 2012

Vault Dweller

thathonkey posted:

serious question why would you want to do that?

For me, I can play music from my good speakers across the room while I'm in bed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oct 15, 2012

Vault Dweller
If anyone wants to force the update to the soothing new green:

Download link

Oct 15, 2012

Vault Dweller

SgtScruffy posted:

Major Lazer (Same as above - 2013, but I guess when he had Pon de Floor probably getting like a few hundred thousand streams, then he SUPER BLEW UP in the last year, it makes sense)

Don't wanna be that guy (who am I kidding, of course I do) but Major Lazer is three people

Oct 15, 2012

Vault Dweller

thathonkey posted:

honestly pretty torn there are things I like and dislike about both

Same here. I'm keeping Spotify because it's half price for students

Oct 15, 2012

Vault Dweller

I thought I was just missing something obviously when I tried to find my notifications a few days ago. This sucks. I really hope they add some sort of subscription page or something to make up for it.

Oct 15, 2012

Vault Dweller

Red_Fred posted:

I like the time they removed the ability to search in playlists. Bizarre.

To be fair I think that was when they released their new client and hadn't added everything back in yet

Oct 15, 2012

Vault Dweller
Just got it on iOS a few hours ago. It's been pretty great so far. Good mix of old/new/unheard songs.

I love what Spotify is doing with their discovery stuff. In my experience their computer generated ones are way better than Apple's curated ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oct 15, 2012

Vault Dweller
Yeah Spotify are pretty good about that stuff. I had a similar issue and they were really fast and helpful

• Locked thread