Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

I've been using Spotify for a while, and usually don't mind the adverts. But recently I've been trying to expand my knowledge of Classical music, and it was so much more jarring hearing some advert for some crappy pop album after after listening to something like Debussy (unrelated rant, going to Debussy's page lists his top two hits as "Claire De Lune (as heard in Twilight)" and "Claire De Lune (as heard on Twilight)", :( loving Twilight!).

So I bought Premium, and something that hasn't been mentioned in this thread is with Premium you can enable higher bitrate mode in the options and stream at 320kbps instead of the regular 160kbps. When I'm using decent headphones the quality difference is really noticeable. That's definitely worth my £10.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread