Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Megasabin
Sep 9, 2003

I get half!!
Just signed up for Spotify a few days ago. Ideally I'd like to use Spotify similar to how I use Pandora-- to find new music. However when on the desktop app for Spotify I am having one issue with Radio Stations.

When I go to a playlist I right click and go to "Listen to Playlist Radio". This generates a radios station based on that playlist, where it will then allow me to thumbs up and thumbs down new songs. This is great and all, but it only loads 11 songs at a time, and when it gets to the end of those 11 songs, it stops. There doesn't seem to be anyway to refresh it or make it acquire different songs, short of restarting the entire program. It even says "More Songs load as you listen", but this is not what is happening.

How do I get it to keep generating new songs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread