Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Glasscock
Apr 15, 2004

HOO-DAH!!! Fatal Wiimote blow to the face, 20 points!
Used bnHkpyLDeXXsWfPU. Thanks dude! Looking forward to trying this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Glasscock
Apr 15, 2004

So is there a time limit of how much you can stream on a free account?

Seems neat so far, search is REALLY fast. I don't get the name though at all.

Dr. Glasscock
Apr 15, 2004

I want to remove the iTunes button in the left bar from Spotify. It just says "Delete" and "Delete Folder & Playlists". Will choosing "Delete" not gently caress up my iTunes library? It's not clear at all will happen, bad UI!

Man it also kills your queue if you quit the app, weird. Seems like an oversight.

Dr. Glasscock fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Jul 14, 2011

Dr. Glasscock
Apr 15, 2004

Feenix posted:

Maybe it's just pre-morning coffee idiocy, but I'm on Spotify's main page and I don't see where to enter a code.

https://www.spotify.com/us/invitation/

I had to go a Google search for that. Yeah, it's dumb.

Dr. Glasscock
Apr 15, 2004

I've listened to the same song like 9 times in a row with Spotify Free and it hasn't said I've hit a limit. So it's after 6 months then?

EDIT Oh, dur, it even says so on Wikipedia.

Dr. Glasscock fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Jul 14, 2011

Dr. Glasscock
Apr 15, 2004

The desktop client doesn't appear to remember column widths of searches which is annoying. Also the Play Queue apparently has "active" and "passive" elements (yellow and white respectively) which act really weird. I play one song from the Transformers 2 soundtrack and it passively queues up the entire album to play 4 times. Doesn't make sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Glasscock
Apr 15, 2004

Tequila25 posted:

Used ezPpppF7bWLnhfK8. Thanks!

Used cKaEdn4nEVb3EV53 for a co-worker, thanks!

• Locked thread