Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

ionn posted:

You got it!

Here's a few more, shout out if you use them. I'll refill if there's interest.

Used cJYyWwr4XtkWacnZ, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

We made the best playlist.
There are none better playlists.
http://open.spotify.com/user/monochromed/playlist/2ONhggmIwDUVAoE1if3hJq

edit: this playlist is a war crime, if we missed anything let us know

Kaboobi fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Jul 16, 2011

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

keyframe posted:

Jesus Christ guys..... :psyduck:

edit: Savage Garden :barf:

We basically were attempting to oneup each other for a good 6 hours and that's what happened. I'm sorry everybody. It won't happen again.

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

keyframe posted:

You added Filter - Take a Picture on there. Why did you add a loving amazing song to that playlist?

There are a few good songs on that list though that's not one of them like Loser and the Ozzy songs, we also counted way way way overplayed tracks that many people can't stand in there too.

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

keyframe posted:

Sorry, Filter owns.

Yes Filter owns, Short Bus is one of my favorite albums, I think that song is terrible. To each his own v:unsmith:v

(I like some of those Barenaked Ladies and Fastball and Oasis songs :ssh: )

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Seems to be back now.

Anyway, shortlist of things to add when the list owner is back online:

Ricky Martin - She Bangs
4 Non Blondes - What's Up
Blondie - Maria
The DiVinyls - I Touch Myself
Deep Blue Something - Breakfast at Tiffany's
Rednex - Cottoneye Joe
Quad City DJs - C'mon N' Ride It
Master P - Make Em Say Uhh!
Crash Test Dummies - Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm and Afternoons & Coffeespoons and Superman's Song
RuPaul - Supermodel
Smash Mouth - those two awful aforementioned songs

Some Kylie Minogue garbage
Those lovely Vengaboys songs
Everything Limp Bizkit

edit: and how did I ever forget Zoot Suit Riot by Cherry Poppin' Daddies? (don't answer that)

Kaboobi fucked around with this message at 07:43 on Jul 16, 2011

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

keyframe posted:

Not sure how you can have a 90's playlist and not have Beck - loser in there. I remember mtv playing that every 5 minutes.
But it is?

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

I cannot find 2 Unlimited's "Get Ready For This" anywhere in the program, this is the worst.

edit: yesss, the perfect list: http://www.myradio929.com/Music/Last100.aspx

Kaboobi fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Jul 17, 2011

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Matt Cruea posted:

Added some missing stuff. This is the worst/best thing.

Guys it's okay to add to the list but please don't go around deleting random songs because you think "Peaches" by PotUSA or "Give It Away" by RHCP or "Shine" by Collective Soul doesn't deserve to be on the list of insanely overplayed 90s songs. :argh:

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Matt Cruea posted:

I didn't delete anything. :(
I know you added some cool stuff after the fact, someone was just butthurt about some stuff on there I guess.

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Boll Weevil posted:

We updated this atrocity again, as we somehow forgot Blur.

And a ton of SOLID GOLD HITS from JOCK JAMS VOL. 1 AND 2. Welp.

Also NINJA RAP. And XTC. And a shitload of other stupid songs.

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Drifter287 posted:

Wish granted?

This is rad!

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

SyRauk posted:

Sound Drop is alright but I think TurnTable.fm is far better about letting you socialize and sharing music. Now all they need to do is make a TT.fm app and i'll be set. Also, iPad app needs to get here soon. There has been little to no news since December I believe.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/turntable.fm-play-music-together/id460448648?mt=8

?

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Giving paid subscribers like a GB or five of space they can use to upload local tracks that aren't on Spotify to the cloud and play on any of their devices would be fantastic.

I could upload all my Beatles and King Crimson and random indie bands that just aren't on Spotify yet and basically have 0 gaps between being at home and being anywhere else.

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

I spent too much time making this: http://open.spotify.com/user/monochromed/playlist/2ONhggmIwDUVAoE1if3hJq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Mierenneuker posted:

Apparently there is a limit of 10.000 songs for a single playlist and there's no error message whatsoever that you've reached it. You just have to think "wow, exactly ten thousand songs, what are the odds" and then notice that it's not been adding more songs. I had to create a "Album Dump 2016" playlist (named such because it'll take until then for me to actually start listening to it... perhaps)

I guess that also explains the limit for Your Music.

It used to also crash the old desktop app when you clicked on a playlist with 10000 songs in it :v:

• Locked thread