Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Polish Pirate
Apr 4, 2005

How many Polacks does it take to captain a pirate ship? One.

ommikoo posted:

Ah, gotcha. I just figured it'd be possible since you can listen to music on the background through the iPod function of the iPhone.

Yeah, that's one of those Apple exclusive features. When I was beta testing the Spotify app on Android (before it stopped working in the US), it was amazing to use in the background while running all other apps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Polish Pirate
Apr 4, 2005

How many Polacks does it take to captain a pirate ship? One.

Monday_ posted:

Spotify deleted all my downloaded music on my iPod Touch for some reason. Was working fine yesterday, didn't update anything or touch it at all, just all my poo poo was gone this morning. Now I have to wait for 2000+ songs to download again.

Do you use more than 3 devices? The way their device limit works is when you use a 4th device, they wipe all the downloaded music on one of your devices: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Device-limit/td-p/279252

• Locked thread