Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elected by Dogs
Apr 20, 2006
Same, have been looking for a while. Using Grooveshark in the meantime, but it's not the same :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elected by Dogs
Apr 20, 2006
used: mwKxwx5kFSG3pcDX

thanks!

Elected by Dogs
Apr 20, 2006

nub helper posted:

The other solution is to buy premium. I live in italy and have been using spotify prem for six months with no problems.

Spotify words its strangely, saying one of the premium features is to allow you "unlimited travel". Although this in effect opens it up to be used by anyone living anywhere.

I'd easily buy Premium but it won't let me as I can't pick valid billing info due to not being in a country, so :v:.

Elected by Dogs
Apr 20, 2006

Tony SpaZ posted:

Consider me cynically excited and signed up. Have you gotten into the closed beta (I assume it's beta?) and, if so, how's it look/act in relation to the aforementioned services?

If anything based on the press releases/site/whatever, it just syncs your local mp3s to the "cloud" and gives you access to them versus giving you a massive collection of music like spotify

Elected by Dogs
Apr 20, 2006

Eight Is Legend posted:

Why the hell doesn't anything happen when I put in the invite code and press Continue? It doesn't say it has already been used or anything, nothing literally happens. I've tried Safari, Firefox and Chrome, same problem.

use IE and add spotify to trusted sites

• Locked thread