Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

Ghostbusters II is not nearly as bad as people make it out to be. It's just that there was no way it could live up to Ghostbusters. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

It's weird when you think of Rick Moranis. It's like, your first thought of him is that he's just some B-grade supporting actor, but then if you really think about it, he's been in some truly great, classic, beloved or otherwise ground-breaking films, usually as part of the main cast.

I mean, look:
1) Ghostbusters 1
2) Ghostbusters 2
3) Honey I Shrunk The Kids
4) Little Shop of Horrors
5) Spaceballs
6) Parenthood

He did a lot of kids movies, but those made some serious buck, so I can't blame him. He's generally in great stuff, though. If he shows up in GB3, I will be really happy. :)

v Yeah, I'll give you that one, too. :shobon:

Crows Turn Off fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Jan 26, 2010

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

Bill Murray sounds like a dick in that article.

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

Timby posted:

I think it's more that Aykroyd hasn't had a single good idea since about 1990.
Even his original ideas for Ghostbusters were retarded. I don't think he's ever had a good idea, he just surrounds himself with people smart enough to know what works.

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

xezton posted:

Have any movies come out recently that were mostly non-cg?
Paranormal Activity

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

vladimir posted:

Oh good Lord that was obscure. I don't feel so bad now, though I'm not sure I belong in the same ranks as obvious die-hards that picked up on that immediately. :ohdear:
I recognized it only because you have to stare at those lights for 8 hours while you play the video game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

MIB3 is a perfect sequel to MIB1. They're directly related in events and themes. It's actually BETTER for the overall story to ignore MIB2 because it's so out-of-place.

• Locked thread