Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sick_Nukes
Aug 10, 2004
1.the smell, there something about reeking of sweat, dirt and exhaust fumes that I find awesome.
2.Leaving home and not knowing where I'm going or when I'm coming back
3.The connection between man and machine when things go right both merge into a seamless one
4.The rush, everything is more dangerous on a motorcycle and something about that makes me feel good
5.Little Kids are always in awe of you, it's like being Rossi if only for a few seconds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sick_Nukes
Aug 10, 2004

sklnd posted:

Oh, one thing I forgot:

Temperature changes when you ride into a small depression or over a hill or over a lake. When its just on the verge of being too cold to ride with the current gear you have on, the smallest little dip will have a nice pocket of chill that makes you yearn for the next rise. Air temperature is much more dynamic than I expected.

yeah but the inverse as also great in the summer when you hit the well shaded valleys and the cold air hit's and cools you off it's magnificent. Ironically I have been sweating my rear end of in a poorly ventilated textile jacket for three years, this year I buy a mesh jacket and we have a extremely cool summer and half the time I'm freezing wearing the mesh. Hopefully were not in for a cold winter I hate cold I should move to SoCal this northeast poo poo sucks.

• Locked thread