Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sacre
Jan 26, 2007
Hi, I've got a Canon G10 which is great for me because I don't know anything about photography, but this gives me lots of options to learn and I've been teaching myself how to use it and the features.

What I was wondering though is I'd like to take advantage of the lense adapter. I'd prefer the genuine canon accessory, but a company called Opteka offer a cheaper solution as well as more range including macro and wide-angle lenses. My question is will an amature such as myself notice the difference in quality?
This is what I'm looking at:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Opteka-Telephoto-Powershot-Digital-Camera/dp/B001MS4W3K/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1254914973&sr=8-10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU