Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Masa
Jun 20, 2003
Generic Newbie

Bob Socko posted:

I just tried to sell my Sigma 24-70m f/2.8 on eBay. Even though I listed it as a US-only auction, the winner asked me to ship the lens to the Ukraine (which I'm obviously not going to do). Is there any point in reiterating that I will not ship internationally in the item description, or am I going to have to deal with this every time I sell a lens on eBay?

There's an option you can enable when you create or edit an auction that will only let people bid if they're in a country you ship to. It should be under "Buyer Requirements" or something similar. You can also enable it by default in the site preferences section in the account part of MyEbay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU