Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Argila
Oct 23, 2008

Serious Michael posted:

I'm shipping off to the Navy in 28 or so days and after basic is Sub school. What are the best submarine movies to psyche me up and/or scare me shitless?

So far I can think of:
U-571
The Hunt for Red October
Das Boot

Also any other really good Navy movies.

hopefully, "tora! tora! tora!" and "master and commander" count as navy.
Please recommend me movies or documentaries about sailing. Also movies about space, whether it be about exploration or space ship battles (excluding the obviously seen, star wars / trek, space odyssey)

Argila fucked around with this message at 10:03 on Aug 30, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argila
Oct 23, 2008
The only two I can think of as far as zombie action go are the 2004 remake of dawn of the dead, and shaun of the dead, you've probably seen those though.

• Locked thread