Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I loved Death Wish (3 and up were terrible). Recommend me some vigilante/revenge movies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

NeuroticErotica posted:

Death Sentence is pretty awesome, but I think he wants the ultimate Revenge film: Rolling Thunder.

Holy poo poo this film looks amazing. If only Netflix has it. I will buy it purely on your recommendation.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Time After Time a good choice too.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Allyn posted:

If you're willing to go for a TV series, definitely check out Freaks and Geeks

That's set in the 80's. But still, watch it. It's great.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Airplane!

and the sequel:

Airplane 2!

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Capricorn One fits in there.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Wheat Loaf posted:

I would like to cast a wide net and request recommendations for lesser-known mystery/crime thrillers, ideally from the 1970s through the 1990s, along the lines of Tightrope, Sea of Love, The Silence of the Lambs etc. in which an investigator doggedly pursues a murderer.

Manhunter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.

• Locked thread