Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CT2049
Jul 24, 2007
Does this mean that everyone except the aborigines is going to be kicked out of Australia?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CT2049
Jul 24, 2007

Deuce posted:

Slippery slope argument. If you create a national medical database it's only a matter of time before it gets sold off to advertisers or whatever!

I dunno.

But isn't that the free market at work?

CT2049
Jul 24, 2007

crime fighting hog posted:

Whoa, I dunno about you guys but being an illegal sounds pretty sweet.

My dad's huge on Lou Dobbs and brings up all these points. I told him if it's all true why doesn't he just renounce his citizenship and stay here illegally, since it seems like illegals get it way better than citizens.

Then he told me to stop being such a jackass.

CT2049
Jul 24, 2007

Fiskiggy posted:

you can't renounce a US citizenship. they thought of everything.

I thought you could. What about if you moved to another country and became a citizen there, could you renounce your US citizenship then?