Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Disco Duck posted:

:siren:DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD OF THIS:siren:

I'm a little nervous about posting this, even if the intention is to show how crazy the email is. This is what white people in the United States actually think, and they do not believe any of this makes them racist. It probably goes without saying, but Mike Richards didn't actually say any of this.

Not only that, but Michael Richards didn't break any laws and therefore never went to court over ANYTHING like this.

But not like a little thing like the truth will ever dissuade the RE:FWD:FWD:FWD crowd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Capn_Marrrrk posted:

Note: This is a long loving post. And I like to think it's point is to show both the Loony Email and my attempt to deal with said Loony.

If this is too much or too E/N let me know and I'll either reformat it or dump it.

Here's the email that came from my father-in law and the ensuing bullshit that entailed when I finally got sick of his countless FW:

Read Below Please:

I will continue the boycott to not mail with this stamp.
It is really off the mark-
Others will be doing the same- I Buy the universal stamp.
I received this info from someone else.

Harv
-
---
Can you believe this????? Obama has done it again!! We always wondered about his Muslim background.
USPS New 42-Cent Stamp!!! Celebrates Muslim holiday.

If there is only ONE thing you forward today... let it be this!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of Pan Am Flight 103!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the Marine Barracks in Lebanon !

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the military Barracks in Saudi Arabia !

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the American Embassies in Africa !

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the USS COLE!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM attack on 9/11/2001 !

REMEMBER all the AMERICAN lives that were lost in those vicious MUSLIM attacks!

Now President Obama has directed the United States Postal Service to REMEMBER and HONOR the EID MUSLIM holiday season with a new commemorative 42 Cent First Class Holiday Postage Stamp.

REMEMBER to adamantly & vocally BOYCOTT this stamp, when you are purchasing your stamps at the post office.

All you have to say is "No thank you, I do not want that Muslim Stamp on my letters!"

To use this stamp would be a slap in the face to all those AMERICANS who died at the hands of those whom this stamp honors.

REMEMBER ~
Pass this along to every Patriotic AMERICAN that you know and let's get the word out !!!

Here is something to chew on...

They (MUSLIMS) don't even believe in Christ, & they're getting their own Christmas stamp! BUT, don't dare to dream of posting the ten commandments on federal property! This is truly UNBELIEVABLE

Ugh my mother got this exact same email from my hyper-fundamentalist aunt and uncle about five years ago. She wrote back and reamed them for this, and they took the hint and quit sending it out.

A few years later, I dated a Muslim girl for two years. They were always nice to her, but there was more than one time when I overheard them refer to her as "the Muslim."

:psyduck: