Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Andy Schlafy gave a student an A+!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Chunk posted:

Literally all they care about is that he wrote Common Sense. Not even the content of Common Sense, they just want dominion over that phrase.

Common Sense?
Commensense?
Communsens?
Communism?
:tinfoil:

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

quote:

62. Dead People Voting As Democrats

Explain to them that these votes are from the founding fathers, and watch their heads explode.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Teddles posted:

Can anyone find the thread where conservative chain e-mails were mixed and morphed? Audrey and her friend's dad were popular characters.

I think this thread is what you want:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2958893

Edit: You probably want The Atheist and The Bear
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2870098&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

CopywrightMMXI fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Jul 14, 2012

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

N. Senada posted:

I saw 2016 advertised on a movie theater's marquee and this thread just now reminded me what that was about. How many people sincerely buy into this stupid poo poo? It has to be an extreme minority, right?

It's doing very well at the box office so far, and was the second-highest grossing new release this weekend. To be fair, it's likely that 90% of the people who would go see this saw it on opening weekend though, and it'll die off quickly.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Is Snake Person a word filter?

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

A lot of right wingers love Killing in the Name Of. I think it's more like due to the "gently caress you I won't do what you tell me" part rather than anything that precedes it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

I don't feel everyone should get a trophy. People shouldn't celebrate losses. This especially applies to those who celebrate the Confederate flag.