Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caustic
Jan 20, 2005
Thank you to those that actually take the time to respond to these crazies with a well-researched e-mail that refutes their bullshit. As ultimately futile as it might be, I really enjoy the smackdowns and look forward to doing likewise when I receive my next right winger extended family email horseshit rant.

I wish I had kept it, but a few years ago I went back and forth with a right-winger family member over Oliver North (dated subject, I know). Naturally Oliver North is the Greatest Hero That Walked The Earth After Reagan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caustic
Jan 20, 2005

quote:

friend: and like anything - if someone wants something they should earn it
friend: and if they cant
friend: that is the role of neighbors and charity

gently caress you, got mine, but maybe you can count on me for charity?

Caustic
Jan 20, 2005

quote:

-------------------------------------
Subject: Fwd: FW: Tell it like it is!

TELL IT AS IT IS

Is your ex-wife, or her female attorney, a harridan (bad-tempered old woman), termagant (an overbearing, brawling, shrewish woman), or a virago (an abusive woman)? These are terms you can use instead of vindictive or vicious, which are the standard bearers in your pleadings.

Do you remember the scene? The Senate. Barbara Boxer hearing from a Brigadier General? Silly General! He addresses Barbara as "Ma'am", and she CORRECTS him, telling him she's "worked SO hard to earn the title, "Senator", so please to use that when speaking to her. Get a load of this letter! Read the letter sent to Sen. Barbara Boxer from an Alaskan Airlines pilot below. Many of us witnessed the arrogance of Barbara Boxer on June 18, 2009 as she admonished Brigadier General Michael Walsh because he addressed her as "ma'am" and not "Senator" before a Senate hearing.

This letter is from a National Guard aviator and Captain for Alaska Airlines named Jim Hill. I wonder what he would have said if he were really angry. Long fly Alaska !!!!!

Babs:

You were so right on when you scolded the general on TV for using the term, "ma'am," instead of "Senator". After all, in the military, "ma'am" is a term of respect when addressing a female of superior rank or position. The general was totally wrong. You are not a person of superior rank or position. You are a member of one of the world's most corrupt organizations, the U.S. Senate, equaled only by the U.S. House of Representatives.

Congress is a cesspool of liars, thieves, inside traders, traitors, drunks (one who killed a staffer, yet is still revered), criminals, and other low level swine who, as individuals (not all, but many), will do anything to enhance their lives, fortunes and power, all at the expense of the People of the United States and its Constitution, in order to be continually re-elected. Many democrats even want American troops killed by releasing photographs. How many of you could honestly say, "We pledge our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor"? None? One? Two?

Your reaction to the general shows several things. First is your abysmal ignorance of all things military. Your treatment of the general shows you to be an elitist of the worst kind. When the general entered the military (as most of us who served) he wrote the government a blank check, offering his life to protect your derriere, now safely and comfortably ensconced in a 20 thousand dollar leather chair, paid for by the general's taxes. You repaid him for this by humiliating him in front of millions.

Second is your puerile character lack of sophistication, and arrogance, which borders on the hubristic. This display of brattish behavior shows you to be a virago, termagant, harridan, nag, scold or shrew, unfit for your position, regardless of the support of the unwashed, uneducated masses who have made California into the laughing stock of the nation.

What I am writing, are the same thoughts countless millions of Americans have toward Congress, but who lack the energy, ability or time to convey them. Regardless of their thoughts, most realize that politicians are pretty much the same, and will vote for the one who will bring home the most bacon, even if they do consider how corrupt that person is. Lord Acton (1834 - 1902) so aptly charged, "Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Unbeknownst to you and your colleagues, "Mr. Power" has had his way with all of you, and we are all the worse for it.

Finally Senator, I, too, have a title. It is "Right Wing Extremist Potential Terrorist Threat." It is not of my choosing, but was given to me by your Secretary of Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano. And you were offended by "ma'am"?

Have a fine day. Cheers!
Jim Hill
16808 - 103rd Avenue Court East
South Hill , WA 98374

If you care about the way our Country is heading, Please circulate this to remind every voter that the "cesspools" MUST be pumped out when we go to the polls in November, 2010

http://bsimmons.wordpress.com/2009/08/09/jim-hills-letter-to-barbara-boxer/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember, many democrats want American troops killed and Barbara Boxer how dare you want to be called Senator!!!!! Long fly Alaska!!!!!

Caustic
Jan 20, 2005

quote:

Looks like Florida has a Sheriff like Arizona has.

Polk County Florida Sheriff - "You kill a policeman it means no arrest ...no Miranda rights ...no negotiations ...nothing but as many bullets as we can shoot into you ...PERIOD."

POLK COUNTY FLORIDA SHERIFF GRADY JUDD
An illegal alien in Polk County Florida who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop ended up 'executing' the deputy who stopped him. The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. A state-wide manhunt ensued.

The murderer was found hiding in a wooded area and as soon as he took a shot at the SWAT team, officers opened fire on him. They hit the guy 68 times.

Naturally, the liberal media went nuts and asked why they had to shoot the poor undocumented immigrant 68 times.

Sheriff Grady Judd told the Orlando Sentinel: 'Because that's all the ammunition we had..' Now, is that just about the all-time greatest answer or what!

The Coroner also reported that the illegal alien died of natural causes.. When asked by a reporter how that could be since there were 68 bullet wounds in his body, he simply replied "when you are shot 68 times you are naturally gonna die."

A variation of this is from way back in the thread too, but I just got the above by e-mail (gee thanks coworker).

"Yeah! Shoot them illegals 68 times! Why should the liberal media question that?"

Caustic
Jan 20, 2005
Got this FW:FW:FW from my dad today, preceded by his own question to me: "Still think President FUBAR is great?".

I considered a point-by-point evisceration of the accusations by DR. DAVID ARROWSMITH but instead just responded with: "Yep. Better than the alternative."

Look out old white retirees! Obama is in full political mode and free cell phones and stuff. Only 86% will send this on! You're probably wondering how I got so specific about the percentage, but you see I'm a doctor and

quote:

THANKS TO DR. DAVID ARROWSMITH

I have no problem sending this to EVERYONE. Please consider doing the same,

It's incredible that 42% of Americans think that this unqualified, incompetent, dishonorable, ego-driven fraud is doing a good job. Take a moment. Admit it to yourself. You know who his supporters are. They are the people that YOU support---financially.

Did you notice whom Obama threatened when he wasn't getting his way on raising the debt ceiling? He threatened not to pay:

- Social Security Retirees

- Military Retirees

- Social Security

- Disability

and

-Federal Retirees.

Now let this sink in really well...

- He did not threaten to stop payments to illegal aliens.

- He did not threaten to take frivolous benefits such as Internet access away from violent inmates.

- He did not offer to fire some of the thousands of unnecessary federal employees that he hired.

- He did not offer to cut down on his or his wife's frivolous gallivanting around--- $20 Million already spent this year on family vacations. (One Million on a FL golf outing). All our money...why not?

- He didn't threaten farm subsidies.

- He did not threaten not to pay the senators and representatives or any of their staff.

- He did not threaten to take benefits away from welfare recipients or to stop the free cell phones they get.

- He did not threaten the food stamp programs.

- He did not threaten to reduce payments in foreign aid.

- He did not threaten to cut back on anything that involves his base voters.

- The list could go on and on. He is in full political mode!

Why are we allowing this person to destroy this wonderful country with his selfishness and his lies? Have WE lost our blooming minds!!!!!!!!

His type of change is killing our country. He needs to be stopped. Do not forget about his tactics when it's election time 2014. Get out and Vote in the mid-term election - 2014. Support the people in the House and Senate that are willing to cut taxes and spending. Let's make 2014 - the beginning of a turn-around. Forget change

. We want our $$$$$$$$ back and we want to take our country back!

We the people are coming.

Only 86% will send this on. Should be 100%. What will you do?

ONE FLAG, ONE LANGUAGE, ONE NATION UNDER GOD!

In God We Trust