Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
The Mel Gibson thing is weirder than the rest of it, to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I only vote for people who wear their suit jackets 24/7. The only exception is if they're on a ranch or farm, then they must wear stereotypical cowboy attire. This is what America is supposed to be.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

pillsburysoldier posted:

Just got sent this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTwgPKB-xbE

hahhahaha

Fox News makes a good point. We should tax rich people at a higher rate and more efficiently. Thanks, John Stossel!

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

Also, it randomly calls you a fat diabetic slob even if you buy nothing but healthy food from the store.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

Furikku posted:

And I realized in thinking about the "What if Jesus had been aborted?" question that that particular conception was probably the most pro-choice thing in history, since God explicitly had someone go up to Mary, explain what would happen, and then made sure she agreed with going through the whole thing. So the entire question is fallacious because it's not like Mary got accidentally knocked up or had no idea what she was getting into.

"What if Jesus had been aborted?"
"You and I wouldn't be having a discussion about the morality of abortion based on what would be non-existent religious views."