Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NDPir8
Sep 10, 2005

the fix is in

BullitNutz posted:

Okay, send this back:

George W. Bush never went to a single soldier's funeral, never a single moment of silence in a Republican controlled Congress and White House for any of the soldiers killed in Iraq or Afghanistan during the SEVEN YEARS (lolcaps) we've been in Afghanistan and the FIVE YEARS (lolcaps) we've been in Iraq. gently caress you. The Republicans are the ones filibustering and voting against measures like that that DEMOCRATS introduce. Yet, you still have the limp-dicked gutless nerve to say Democrats don't care about soldiers. loving think twice about saying you give a poo poo about soldiers, troops, military, or armed forces, and remember that any rear end in a top hat like you can buy a yellow ribbon magnet. Dailykos.com raised $57,000 to send care packages to soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. Who do you think cut the budget for Walter Reed hospital until mold was growing on the walls? (Hint: George W. Bush)

Saved for future replies to FW:FW:FW: emails I get from my dad about how democrats hate the troops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NDPir8
Sep 10, 2005

the fix is in

Pungent Mammy posted:

This is an original from my dad after I responded to a forward he sent me with one sentence that suggested that Fox News might have a slight bias much like the "state run media" he was villifying.

Love you too, crazy.

Holy crap. That is slightly scary.