Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paragon8
Feb 19, 2007

The picture of that guy getting in the homeless guy's face and taking a picture is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paragon8
Feb 19, 2007

I don't do street much, but this came out nicely I think

A serious commute for a serious man. by Steve takes pictures, on Flickr

Also totally testing flickr's new bbcode generator.

Paragon8
Feb 19, 2007

Mannequin posted:

I think #4 is the worst one, but you tell me.

I too think 4 is the best. I think the perspective really conveys the enormity and busyness of the city.

I have to say that the image of the girl makes me a little uncomfortable in that I feel like she probably didn't want her picture taken and it feels a little bit like you stole her soul, but that's just a personal thing and is very much within the domain of street shooting.

You've got your b&w conversion down.