Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DaJe
Feb 3, 2008
I wish I actually lived somewhere where there were busy streets for me to take photos on :(. I live in a town of between 2,000 and 3,000 people, and there are literally no nearby streets I can think of where I can find the bustling life of people. Though I'm also a bit apprehensive of taking photos of people out in public. But I guess I just need to be more confident.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaJe
Feb 3, 2008

AIIAZNSK8ER posted:

Do you have a central business district near you? You can still get that small town feel, which makes just as interesting subjects as mass populations. Really I think you just need to get over your own apprehensions. I'm right there with you man, stop making excuses and go shoot.

I know I need to get over apprehensions, I'll do that. But I really can't think of any interesting places around here to go. There's no central business district. There's no sort of district at all. My town is pretty much just all homes, and there are no busy places around here where I can find people or interesting activities. I know I'm probably just looking in the wrong place, and can probably find something I can make interesting enough, but I just don't know where I want to start.