Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Henker
May 5, 2009

I have decided to go shoot solicitors. I feel that if give them a couple bucks or sign their lovely petition or whatever, it gives me blache carte to do whatever I want. Plus, the whole reversal of being bothered in public thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henker
May 5, 2009

dik-dik posted:

Nice. Reminds me of the $2 portraits idea. I like that photo a lot, not only because of the glaringly obvious juxtaposition of the sign and the solicitor, but also because of the way her white and red outfit compliments the sign's colors.
Thanks. I had never heard of the $2 portraits idea, but after reading about it it's pretty much what I was planning on doing. I'm a big chicken, and I find strangers easier to photograph when they approach you with something first.