Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rigeek
Jun 12, 2006

dunno posted:

I'm really happy to see this thread.

I don't try to shoot much street these days. Its a lot of work to find the combination of great light and a decent concentration of people to photograph that won't avert their eyes or whatever around these parts. Even when I do manage straight street photos I find I'm always too quick to hit the shutter and the composition often suffers.

Excuses aside, and though they are certainly un-Winogrand or Meyerowitzish, here are a few photos that I've taken and like that I think can certainly technically qualify as street:

These are great .. love the light, and the overall look of them.

Favorite of mine:

Edit: One more:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU