Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spook
Feb 25, 2002

Silence of the MOTHERFUCKING LAMBS!!
"I want to hear "Puff the Magic Dragon." Play that song, I like it, play it. "Puff the magic dragon..." "

"Bill, do you have any idea what that song is about? It's about a dragon!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spook
Feb 25, 2002

Your Proud Pal posted:

Everyone I know who has an episode they hate says they hate Wings of the Dope (the episode w/ Buckley's angel)

They didn't show KotH yesterday because of the fire - and this crap episode is on today.

Way to jinx LA.

Spook
Feb 25, 2002

Mach5 posted:

I just wanted to point something out, which I think is a pretty subtle joke: Look closely at the Zip Code.

IT'S A ZIP CODE FROM OKLAHOMA CITY! OOOH MAH GAWWD!!!!

It isn't a joke, it is a mistake.

the "actual" Arlen zip code is 78104, this typo is 73104.

Spook
Feb 25, 2002

Chinaman7000 posted:

As a Texan I'll admit that I pull out the camera if it snows even an inch. It's a very surprising thing to wake up and see white everywhere, or even a thin layer of frost.

Just this morning I got a picture in my email of snow in texas.

Spook
Feb 25, 2002

Crotch Bat posted:

While correct, its more likely he means the fact that bitter almonds contain cyanide and that cyanide must be removed before consumption or you can risk acute cyanide poisoning.

No. It was the first thing - Cotton is not a hypochondriac. He is paranoid to his ex-wife.

Spook
Feb 25, 2002

Andre writes of his father:

quote:

Violent by nature, my father is forever preparing for battle. He shadowboxes constantly. He keeps an axe handle in the car. He leaves the house with a handful of salt and pepper in each pocket in case he's in a street fight and needs to blind someone."

Spook
Feb 25, 2002

"And that is why I don't bowl on Tuesdays."

Spook
Feb 25, 2002

twistedmentat posted:

We have them for $15 each. I'd probably buy them if there was more than 6 seasons.

I heard that Mike Judge lives in a walmart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spook
Feb 25, 2002

John Force got the win today.