Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CherryBomb
Feb 20, 2006

I've heard quite a few people begrudingly watch KotH on Adult Swim because they're sooo bored and NOTHING else is ooonnn and end up turning into real fans of the show who regretted missing it the first time around. Even that backhanded kind of appreciation of the show lets you know that the fanbase is growing a little. I don't think it'll ever be as explosively vocal as the Simpsons or Family Guy, but KotH was never the kind of show that asked for it anyway.

Favorite episodes: The one where Bobby goes to clown college, the one where Bobby hangs out with Ward the goon, The one where Khannie and Joseph hit puberty... drat I guess I like a lot of Bobby-centric episodes. But "Nancy's Boys" is probably my favorite episode of all :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CherryBomb
Feb 20, 2006

I was 10 when it debuted and hated it immediately for being nothing like Beavis and Butthead. I even hoped for a cameo for awhile. How silly of me!!!

CherryBomb
Feb 20, 2006

Blacklotus posted:

Bill

I agree for the most part (Bill is a loser, Bill does something un-losery, Bill ends up a loser at the end regardless), but there are a couple of those episodes that are great. Like the one where he plays Santa well after Christmas, and the one where he works with Luann at Hottyz and pretends to be gay.

The only episode I'll skip is "Ms. Wakefield" because I've seen it about a million times and it never seems to end.