Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Charmmi
Dec 8, 2008

:trophystare:
Cheap and awesome? Yes, but can it carry passengers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charmmi
Dec 8, 2008

Paragon8 posted:

Has photography as a serious hobby ruined casually looking at pictures for everyone else? I can hardly look at facebook snapshots anymore. Also, whenever a friend links me to a babe I immediately try to guess what lighting is used and how to recreate the shot.

It's ruined casually looking at pictures for me, and I'm not the one with the camera. ~*~My Husband~*~, also OP, does this. He used to avoid the makeup aisle, now he spends more time in there than I do studying the displays and reading the reflections in the model's eye to figure out the lighting setup. It's a cute trick the first few times but I don't care about the beauty dish, I just want to buy some moisturizer. :emo:

Charmmi
Dec 8, 2008

psylent posted:

Is that /p/ as in the 4chan board?

Charmmi
Dec 8, 2008

poopinmymouth posted:

we can have a photographer only group.

Are wives allowed?

Charmmi
Dec 8, 2008

AIIAZNSK8ER posted:

I didn't realise you had a business degree?

No way! When you say it works well, what kind of precision are we talking about? Because that sounds cool as hell.

Doesn't matter how cool it is, you cannot have an iphone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charmmi
Dec 8, 2008

AIIAZNSK8ER posted:

This is it, I'm living the dream. I'm quitting my finance job and freelancing with my photography at the end of the month. I'm partnering up with a few other photographers in the area to make it all happen. I'm terrified.

:stare: It didn't become real to me until I saw this post. Holy hell we are going to be homeless.