Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Helmacron
Jun 3, 2005

looking down at the world
If any of you come to melbourne, australia you can stay in my house. I'm like 45minute from the CBD by tram, which is pretty close. Also I'm a nurse as of two hours ago so I can look at your haemorrhoids and poo poo. Let me know!

EDIT: I don't want to look at your haemorrhoids unless they're epic. Thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helmacron
Jun 3, 2005

I think it's pretty good and it's totes whatever someone wants to pay. Y'all just the hatin' haters of Haters Gonna Hate hatin'

EDIT: On that note though, I would like to be paid a large amount of money for my wares.

Helmacron
Jun 3, 2005

initially I thought you were rating how hot your girlfriend is and it was, to be brutally honest, a brief but grand (misconstrued) high in what ended in being a very droll, unlikable post

Helmacron
Jun 3, 2005

I couldn't see the photography selling thread, just the gear one. Are there any sites that everyone doesn't collectively hate that allows you to sell photos and does all the selling of them without me having to do anything and that is vaguely nice and doesn't take the largest cut ever of the money after and doesn't legally own the images once I upload them to the server?

Thanks in advance, love dearly, Helmacron, aka a poor nurse volunteering in India.

Helmacron
Jun 3, 2005

Ric posted:

Selling prints or licensing usage?

I just want to try and sell some prints so I can be fiscally irresponsible and buy the odd coffee without blowing my budget.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helmacron
Jun 3, 2005

Ha, everything was great and then SaatchiArt doesn't like the aspect ratio of my images. That kinda bites but thanks anyway!