Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A.Spectre
May 30, 2004

Stalking her way into our hearts
I got one of the cyborgs when they were 10 dollars off on Newegg. I really enjoy it. The metal keys feel almost like plastic, but I can confirm they are actually metal and pretty tough at that. This keyboard so far has taken a drop down the roof onto cement, my fist slamming into it very hard, and a surge protector popping (which did gently caress up my mouse.) I love the headset jacks because at the very least, it gives me a couple more feet to move around. The USB jack is also pretty good for a thumb drive.

The only real complaint I have is that I can't use it when the PC is starting up. It works to enter BIOS, but that is it. I can't use it for safe mode or anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread