Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goninzo
Aug 26, 2009

All around decent avatar
I'd second (third? fifteenth?) the suggestions for System Shock series and Alien Vs. Predator. Though I think that the OP might be looking for the Might and Magic series, where it was FPS RPG, but multiple characters. Or the original gold box by SSR of Pool of Radiance. Which is still hella fun, I played through the first episode, but got stuck in the second one due to a glitch from one of my floppies.

If you wanted something a bit more modern, I can't say enough nice things about the relatively new game of Fallout 3. It has a lot of RPG elements, has some very good shooting, is set in an apocalyptic setting, so not as many elves as requested.

Love to hear what you settle on playing though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU