Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
System Shock 2 is one of the greatest games of all time, and unless I'm mistaken is available from Home of the Underdogs. (You may need to check up on the legalities of it tho, does anyone else know if it's still technically abandonware?)

Edit; Curse you doctor iono.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Can someone recommend some good local multiplayer PC games, preferably co-op? My partner and I have played both Overcooked games and had a blast, will probably try Nuclear Throne soon, but are always looking for other things to try. We've already tried Worms but she didn't care for it. Any genres welcome, from puzzle to action.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Awesome, thanks very much for the recommendations! I'll check those out.