Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wetdela
Oct 13, 2012

I CAME BACK AFTER 2 YEARS OF SILENCE SO I COULD AGGRO POST IN THE UKRAINE-RUSSIA THREAD.
I won't do the full crosspost from Gov thread, but a plethora of positions for next fall should (???) be available starting tomorrow including a hopefully healthy sized Ukraine TEFL contingent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wetdela
Oct 13, 2012

I CAME BACK AFTER 2 YEARS OF SILENCE SO I COULD AGGRO POST IN THE UKRAINE-RUSSIA THREAD.

N. Senada posted:

Which Gov thread?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3324421&pagenumber=120#lastpost

Also, Fall 2018 open as of this AM! Some good stuff on there, Kyrgyzstan is back, Indonesia, lots of Ukraine as I expected.

wetdela
Oct 13, 2012

I don't know very much about the admission process this is my first time through.

wetdela
Oct 13, 2012

Mantis42 posted:

I hear its a blast.

Buck up, you can do your Half Life 2 cosplay there.

wetdela
Oct 13, 2012

Mantis42 posted:

Oh, fyi, I've posted in this thread in the past but I got an e-mail saying they had no position for me. So yes, you can actually be rejected if you're a skilless goon.

That sucks, do you have any ESL experience?

wetdela
Oct 13, 2012

Invited to Ukraine 2018. I wish Masters International still existed, but I am still happy to take the opportunity.

wetdela
Oct 13, 2012

Shes Not Impressed posted:

Welcome to the club!

Nice! Where did you serve?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wetdela
Oct 13, 2012

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Hi i read the first page, and this one. Are the runs avoidable?

How many capri suns and cans of vienna sausage can you fit into your suitcase?

• Locked thread