Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Hi, guys. I was just wondering if there are ever any openings for archaeologists and/or physical anthropologists? I have an MSc in Osteoarchaeology with a decent amount of experience identifying human remains, and could be very useful in excavating mass graves and identifying bodies. I checked the current openings and all I see is stuff for English teachers. I'm already teaching, so I'm not super interested in doing that as a Peace Corps position at the moment (although possibly in the future).

Apologies if someone's already asked this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Thanks for the advice, guys! I may still apply as a teacher in a couple of years, but I'm pretty burned out on the whole English teaching scene right now. The idea of doing it for less money in less comfortable conditions just isn't a good one for me right now; I'd rather try again when my enthusiasm and energy for teaching are built back up 'cause I really hate not doing my best.

• Locked thread