Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miranda
Dec 24, 2004

Not a cuttlefish.
I'm an Australian and my boyfriend is in the Peace Corps in Moldova. He finishes in April and he's coming to Australia. What do you guys think were the first things you wanted to do when you finished up? Obviously we're going just have a lot of sex and I know some foods he really wants. Other than showers and I guess speaking English...is there anything you missed that you didn't expect and really wanted when you got out of the country?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miranda
Dec 24, 2004

Not a cuttlefish.

reddeh posted:

Surprisingly I missed sweet things, like sour patch kids or starburst that I would get in care packages occasionally. I never really ate them back in the states, but when your diet's sole sweet intake comes from the occasional coke they were little delicious treats.

Oh and a steak. The "steaks" you could get in the euro restaurants in the capital weren't even close to a medium rare ribeye with asparagus...mmm...

Haha yeah I send him all kinds of candies which is plows through. Anyone else got any ideas?

• Locked thread