Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebreed
Aug 31, 2006

by angerbot
i think yospos has had like one good pedophile in its entire existence. what beard picks these things?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebreed
Aug 31, 2006

by angerbot

maine coon

Hatebreed
Aug 31, 2006

by angerbot

rug o' cattes

Hatebreed
Aug 31, 2006

by angerbot
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3318107 seriyosly these threads are the only reason to read PI besides the corgi thread

Hatebreed
Aug 31, 2006

by angerbot
there are two cattes in that picture!! :3:

Hatebreed
Aug 31, 2006

by angerbot
idk the older versions looks kinda squatty, i hope being a munchkin doesnt prevent jumping from heights and poo poo.

Hatebreed
Aug 31, 2006

by angerbot

Hatebreed
Aug 31, 2006

by angerbot

Hatebreed
Aug 31, 2006

by angerbot

maine coons

Hatebreed
Aug 31, 2006

by angerbot

get down !!!

Hatebreed
Aug 31, 2006

by angerbot

Hatebreed
Aug 31, 2006

by angerbot

Hatebreed
Aug 31, 2006

by angerbot

Hatebreed
Aug 31, 2006

by angerbot

Hatebreed
Aug 31, 2006

by angerbot

Hatebreed
Aug 31, 2006

by angerbot
Found a 4 week old kitten last night, guess s(he?)'s mine!

Hatebreed
Aug 31, 2006

by angerbot

DOOMocrat posted:

cattes raised from that age are usually really loving towards you just expect to be attacked the first time you leave for a few days

it kinda forgets what the area is like every so often, has mastered kitty litter, and has learned to mew at everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebreed
Aug 31, 2006

by angerbot

Jorsh posted:

WOAH WAHT THE gently caress IS THAT????

formula