Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Mod Secrets #614 - Experto Crede is the one who bought most of those frog avatars
this is where we talk about dogs right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Mod Secrets #614 - Experto Crede is the one who bought most of those frog avatars
am i too late to post pictures of my cat with tongs wrapped around its head

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

alright i grabbed these tongs let me just--oh for gently caress's sake she's already asleep

EASY PREY

she actually doesn't mind the tongs

well sorta

TONGED AGAIN

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

everything about that desk screams yospos

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Cattes actually say hello to each other by rubbing the sides of their faces, so Dexter is welcoming the gently caress out of that awesome pig

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Star War Sex Butt posted:

:ninja:

you should have stayed mum

"Bug report: Awful.app gave me admin powers???"

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

every time i read this thread i pet my catte

thank you for reminding me to find and pet my catte, yospos

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

he should be wearing an eyepatch, but then again i just really wanna see cattes in eye patches :3:

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

really late but for that tongtumblr my cat's name is lily

TOOT BOOT posted:

Good luck with getting a catte to drink beer when they won't even use their water bowl half the time.

beer syringe?

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Fanged Lawn Wormy posted:

DRINK THE BEER. DO YOU WANT TO HAVE CRYSTALIZED KIDNEYS??

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Trig Discipline posted:

wtf is that black flag

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

flyboi posted:

best thing since sliced cat

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

mlyp

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Luisfe posted:

Edit: Sometimes he starts purring when I pet another cat.

cattefact: cattes don't purr when they get pettes, cattes purr cuz they wanna say "hey i'm being social you can continue petting/being social with me"

so he just likes pettes v:shobon:v

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

i want a big fukken catte

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Teabiscuit posted:

this is my cat she is beautiful

your catte is goign to be very popular at ndsu

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

i hate it when i have a backlog of posts in the cat thread and somebody links me to a later post in the cat thread and i lose my last-read bookmark

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

i heard this is where you posted cattes

hoke

(:catstare:)

miss daisy

post more pictures

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

CatteCam

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Exclamation Marx posted:

Kelly

i hate reading this thread at university because it hammers in the fact that i'm 120 miles away from my catte and my new apartment doesn't allow pets so i can't even get a catte after finals

snuggle a catte for me yospos :smith:

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

woodch posted:

Snidely Nipstash

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

A Curvy Goonette posted:

GIVE ME BACK MY CATTE

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Trig Discipline posted:

got a chorus line going here

http://gifsound.com/?gif=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FJW39q.gif&sound=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D4Diu2N8TGKA&start=0

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

dur posted:

:kimchi:

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

dur posted:

you're going to die tonigt

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

today i get to go home and see my cat and tong him to keep variety in the tonglr

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Yodzilla posted:

link plz

also why is it so goddamn hard to upload a photo from my ipad when i'm just chillin with my catte on the couch

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/picup/id354101378?mt=8

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

so you aren't going to download it then?

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Yodzilla posted:

oh no i definitely am. don't think i'm not grateful

now come on over here big guy you've earned yourself a blowie

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

i broke my girlfriend's hip that way

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

graph posted:

^^ aww :3:

remember hodge ?

steampunk magda

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

This thread has been solid gold since 1302

never close it. never.

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

tongs are dirty so I had to use a classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOMrvntrgwU

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Twistys Turmoil posted:

Why don't you guys have cats

You obviously like them

catte thread is crack for people that don't/can't have cattes

like apartment dwellers denied their "prescription catte" from their psych :(

(tong one each night before bed)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

mother gently caress i read that as 7 years at first and got super sad

gently caress this gay millennia