Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

my other 2 cattes

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

clockwork sundial posted:

[obscure joke]

obscura indeed.

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

Aw christ here comes the PI no-declaw crew...

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

lol lookit you cats all locked inside

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

two of my cats came declawed. we took a stray in as our third cat who took immediately to beating the hell out of the other two as he still had claws. we had those removed to level the playing field.

really, you get spoiled constantly, fed twice daily, and i scoop your poo poo multiple times a day. fair trade for fingernails.

haters are invited to the island.

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

you want to pamper my rear end for the rest of my natural life, you can have my fingertips.

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

Another satisfied ssscat user. Have 2 of them to guard the kitchen counter perimeter against ninja cat assaults.

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

rotor posted:

I'd guess no. You can scare a cat with a beeper once or twice but after a few times they realize it's all bark and no bite. The compressed air actually feels like something and makes this hissing sound so it's a good solution.

The ssscat has a setting to disable the air spray. The idea that you leave it on until they figure out that the sound == evil blast of air, then disable the air (to save on refill canisters) and they wind up leaping off my counter as soon as they hear the sound.

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

z0ratio hornblower posted:

:3:

where'd dat post go wanna see.

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

My boy Pascal has figured out how to play with himself using his pull-string powered vibrating toy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdrd5rFjcwk

My wife still needs batteries for hers.

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

My cat started puking all day Tuesday and stopped eating or drinking. Finally took him in Thursday and the vet couldn't find anything wrong. Didn't get better by today (Saturday) so we brought him back. After an X-Ray, they opted to perform surgery on the dude. Turns out he ate a length of string, which wrapped around his tongue, cut into the flesh, and the other end of it was busy being pulled tight by his digestive system. The tension cut at least 5 holes in his small and large intestines.

$1300 later he's back in our house, knocked out after a dose of ketamine (lucky bastard) and is going to be living on an IV drip of pain meds and antibiotics for a few days. Still not out of the woods as infection is a very real probability, but we're hopeful that it will work out...

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

frankencat has staples :(

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

you do not gently caress with this cat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sAF8gMN9c0

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

devmd01 posted:

awww, pet kitty for maximum healing rate :(
i'd like to but he's sore all over :(

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

Good news for Pascal! He's up and moving around now after last weekend's surgery. The IV bag is gone and he's on oral pain meds and antibiotics. We had to fit him with the cone of shame to keep him from pulling the staples out of his stomach (he has already pulled two), but it looks like he will probably pull through!

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

Minto Took posted:

that is one angry cat
yeah that's a pretty fair assessment of the situation.

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

dog pictures incoming

this is my dog named lotus elise. she wanted a dog, two guesses what i wanted.

cat picture

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

dog video snype
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aiepJtWZE8

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

forgot to mention that's my cat Pascal and my dog LE. They're best buds.

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

Lotus Elise. Wife wanted a dog, I wanted a car.

I lost.

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

this cat's not giving a gently caress kernel paniced the linux. seriously.

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwHWvphip_A

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

My server monitoring system is sleeping on the job

Visual GNUdio fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Apr 2, 2014

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

We just brought in a new stray! He didn't much care for the vet visit and he's still poking around, but initial signs are looking good.

YOSPOS, here's Medici sitting on the floor while his longtime window buddy Chris Osgood watches from up top.

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

We just brought in a new stray cat. Got him fixed and vaccinated and de-flead (the flea removal was a 2 hour process), but now he's lookin good. YOSPOS, meet my new buddy Taco Jimenez Rodriguez Caliente!

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

Stella had her checkup today and they found a cavity. $500 later they've pulled a tooth and rack cat is not happy.

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

Chris Osgood and Medici are chilling together this morning

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

Rack Cat is guarding my bits...

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

Rack cat has moved, and isn't amused by #yospos

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

And now Taco Rodriguez is investigating the rack accommodations...

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

UNIT Z-13 PREPARED FOR ATTACK

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

Chris Osgood probably has a UTI and my wife has taken him to the vet for tests. Laptops make good hiding spots

The vet is totally fooled, Osgood moves like a ghost

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

Chris Osgood watching me yosirc

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

Chris Osgood taking a nap

Visual GNUdio fucked around with this message at 15:25 on May 31, 2015

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

imgur is being weird with links, I've fixed and re-fixed so the link works. Warning: photo taken with lovely camera phone, don't expect miracles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

Here's his buddy Medici sitting on the landing below.

disclaimer: Instagram filter was not my doing