Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

:golgo:
EVERYONE EXCEPT THE HOT WOMEN
lol that episode of king of the hill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

Kirk posted:

was gonna post that frame from calvin & hobbes where hobbes lays down all the mathematics and estimations involved in bein' a cat and how its some hard rear end poo poo, but i cant find it

woke up for work this mornin and my catte was starin at a rabbit outside so hard she didn't even care that I fed her. Its like the cat form of :spergin:

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

I should probably get a bigger box

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

flyboi posted:

boyfriend implies someone you're dating not someone you're committed to

considering it's illegal to marry the best we can get is life partner :gbsmith:

Can't you just go to Sioux City and get a license or is gay marriage still secretly illegal in Western Iowa because honestly I wouldn't be surprised.

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

catte mauled my hand today, thanks friend for not telling me hes on edge because he hates my cat and that hes been not right since your dog died.

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

Janin posted:

I only got my cat to do this like once but man it was so satisfying having to clean up her vomit later

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

I was gonna say, most non pet places are shitholes where the slumlords are too cheap to do cleanup and the tenants don't know what the gently caress an enzyme-based cleaner is

pretty much standard operation in any college town

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

two nights ago my cat woke me up and it jumped in the bed and plopped down by me and went back to sleep. She must know that winter is upon her and that it will be beneficial to siphon body heat from her masters.

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

flyboi posted:

you know it's cool if you have a companion animal for depression that's why i got gizmo but she isn't registered as such and you know what? i was diagnosed with dysthymic disorder and took an insurance hit to get the therapy to fix it and i pay for it.

if you got a companion animal for "depression" you drat well better have to pay extra insurance because of your "mental disability"

gently caress i hate america

I thought people just used the companion animal bit to get around douchey slumlords who are too lazy to spray a bunch of enzyme-based cleaners on the carpet after someone moves out.

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

Yodzilla posted:

that's me every morning trying to eat my cereal

cattes loving love cereal for some reason

actually they love the milk that your cereal is floating around it

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

cant believe it took thousands of years of human history to figure out how cattes get liquid in their mouths

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

> pette catte

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

PipeRifle posted:

Steel reserve and rockstar lemonade what the gently caress

edit: ah, reddit

what it probably tastes the same as four loko

college kids has discovered a dark secret. getting drunk isn't as fun if you pass out

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

why did you shave that catte

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

cat got infected gunky ears keep having to give her ear medicine :(

also shes flipping out now that its warm enough to open windows during the day

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

Good night catte

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

1. Coco
2. I dunno she had a person name at the shelter
3. Coco Kitty

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

I dunno, my cat doesn't snore but sometimes her nose makes a faint whistle noise when she's sleepin

We're gearing up for a move so currently it's box city for the cat. Gotta take her to the vet soon to see if kitty dramamine works on her because she does not do well on car trips.

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

BorderPatrol posted:

ah yes this is a viable option for less than 1% of the US population, let's all sell our cars and ride a loving train to work!

im gonna start ridin a train to work and it is gonna own

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

Yeah, you gotta man. You also gotta trim the fur around their butthole to prevent dingleberries

Upside is they are way better to pet.

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

flyboi posted:

yeah i did that too but cleaning cat hair out of it and whatnot and the fact that it'd die randomly because it couldn't find its way home was :effort:

I have this problem with the fountain I got my cat. Stopped working. Literally tested it and saw water come up out of the pump. Had to take the pump out and dwolly poo poo cat hair everywhere on the underside. drat u long haired catte.

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

takin my cat to the vet, gotta see how some sedative works on her because she is terrible at long car rides

like, crap herself from nervousness bad

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

i dunno i thn=ink pugs by default are all right, try to think of them as little steve buscemis

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

sleepin and gettin hair everywhere

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

here is a pic of my catte on some cat drugs (the real kind described by a catte doctor) because she craps herself in the carrier whenever we take her anywhere in the car more than five miles away

now, I am off to get married and get away from all of my white people problems for a week. laters yospos.

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

Pretty Cool Name posted:

e: Content.

Bouncing catte

when I was a kid I did this to my cat one time and then she died and I felt terribly guilty later in life but then my mom told me 'wtf no, it died of cat diabetes'

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

dont mind this catte just going to flop around on the windowsill

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

how chatty is gizmo, does she never shut up sometimes?

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

Trig Discipline posted:

that thing is a tshirt on woot. it's one of those "yeah that's cute but i would never wear it outside" things though

I got an email from woot and im like wtf I didn't buy that but looks like my wife did :nyoron:

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

I used a fountain for a while but my cat kept clogging the filter with her hair constantly and the pump motor just burnt out eventually

just sayin long hair cats can be a mess sometimes

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

jesus just trim your cat's butt once in a while don't need to pay people to shave them

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

stop by the pos for some catte pics stay for the poo poo trollin

crazy cat ladies got nothin on us

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

remember when putting your cat on a flatbed scanner was all the rage *tongs his catte*

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

flyboi posted:

gizmo meowed the gently caress while in her carrier on the drive from chicago to south dakota

finally i was like I CANNOT TAKE THIS!!! so i tried opening the carrier and she spent the rest of the trip sleeping on the floor board between my legs v:kiddo:v

thats awesome my cat gets nervous and gets diarrhea in the car. you better believe I got some sweet cat drugs for my last move.

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

thank you catte for being patient while I am busy sperging out and forgetting to feed you