Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

cat get

names monty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

monty drinks the water that pools in my bath tub

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

also he jumped in the kitchen sink the other day. i turned on the faucet to scare him out and he just got wet and started drinking instead. god dammit cat.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOVkN1jG6AY

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

monty had surgery. had some sort of cyst thing with some skin lump on it removed and his teeth cleaned. he had to have 2 removed. he's got a nice bald spot now.

he's good now though but he just sits and stares at the wall when his pain meds kick in

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

my cat eats science diet dry and friskies wet that my veterinarian girlfriend brings home frm work

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Funhilde posted:

A very fat squirrel.

can you get a pic of the squirrel

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Funhilde posted:

also my side of the bed is a mess. Using about 6 pillows at the moment and have about 5 books I'm reading.

what books

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

wesley snypes posted:

local shelter has a beardcat

get it

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i never post in this thread but my long armed boy is very sick. he had to get a blood transfusion. he probably has cancer

I love him

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Thanks for the well wishes. Monty took a turn for the worse last night and we had to get him euthanized.

He was the best cat ever. He would greet me every time I got home and want to be picked up so he could lick my ear, which I always did. He would sleep next to me in bed and wait for me to wake up before walking on top of me, unless he got too impatient and wanted to be pet right now. The only thing he ever did wrong was get 3 kinds of cancer and leave me too soon

I miss him

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Thanks everyone. He was my muse. I was working on an oil painting of him as a saint, I wish I had finished it before he passed but it was so sudden and I'm a very slow painter. He's definitely been canonized

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I brought my Drake posted:

I know we tell cats to eat the food, but how can I tell my cat to drink the water? She's on kidney food, she's getting another fountain (and maybe this time she won't be afraid of it), I've ordered HydraCare from Purina, and she eats her kidney food mixed with warm water from an elevated bowl. She even gets the same filter pitcher water that I do.

The crabcake in question.

my cat loved drinking from the running faucet in the bathroom more than any other source

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Sorry to hear about your cool kitty

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

We got some new cats last week. They were surrendered to the shelter with some bad fleas but last night we managed to bathe them and they're looking great today.

Lucille:

George:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

George is missing a decent amount of hair, he has a flea allergy and it's taken all week to get him to a point where he didn't feel crusty with scabs :(

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Not a fan, she prefers the sky

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

sproing

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

George tested positive for heartworm :(
GF is his vet tho so he's already getting a cardiology consult. cats get better healthcare than me

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

George is the definition of a scardey-cat

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

MikeJF posted:

Oh no! Comfort the baby!

ok

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

https://i.imgur.io/HmVZzdC.mp4

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

cardiologist told us George has a little respiratory damage from his heartworm but nothing too horrible. with any luck it should clear him in 6-9 months as long as he can survive the worm death

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I just replaced that same torn fabric on my loveseat, it's just put on with a staplegun usually. I used better stuff than the factory and it's held up so far

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Homeslice

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

nope

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

George is doing well, his cough has really calmed down. Heartworm doesn't seem to be slowing him down much

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

https://i.imgur.com/H5VEcfE.mp4

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

sunny Lucille

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

PokeJoe