Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

given the use of the straw i'm not sure the shape of the glass is going to significantly affect how the drink strikes the palette

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

no but yesterday I enjoyed some wine out of a wine bottle!

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

oh, she shouldnt be using water ice cubes, that will dilute the drink
only chilled vermont soapstone cubes will do

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

what did you change

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

ketamine I guess

or maybe actually ambien.
good luck if your cat stays awake when it really hits

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

googling.

people are actually recommending "rescue remedy" which is veterinarian homeopathy.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

mod sassinator posted:

lol don't people use ambien recreationally to trip balls

quote:

T+2:45 I’m remembering being a tree. The bathroom tiles are woodland creatures, and they’re talking to me. This is much like remembering being a tree and remembering beign a DJ.. The tiles arent creatures, but they have the feeling that they are creatures. Te best way to put it into words is that they are alive, and they have the personalities that squirrels and woodchucks would have if they were sentient. Each one of them was talking to me, telling me that I was helping them by being there. Eventually I left.
This was a rather uneventful trip since the novelty of trying a new substance wasn’t there. Discovering the entities in the bathroom tiles was the best part of the trip.

quote:

(T+ 00:25)I sat on the couch and cuddled my dog. These are the only two events I can report on with any chronological certainty. At one point in 'time', I remember hearing my girlfriend saying 'And now you're smoking, too?' This 'woke me up', and sure enough, I found myself sitting on the couch smoking a glass pipe. No recollection of packing it, lighting it, etc. As I surfaced into waking reality, I realized I was having a hard time breathing in the smoke. It was as if I couldn't inflate my lungs fully. It reminded me of the first time people try smoking, not quite having the hang of it yet. This is doubly strange, because, while I usually smoke one in the evening, I would not have consciously smoked after taking Ambien. I steer clear of drug combos. This is disturbing in that it seems I had no conscious control over my actions. (Upon further inspection of the pipe the next day, it seems I only took one hit from it.)

Another weird fragmented memory I recall--very dream-like, so not sure if it really happened--was of maybe getting into the bottle of Xanax. There's this image of having little pills of Xanax stuck to my face, and of licking them off, casually thinking 'It can't hurt me at this point.' I really do not know for sure if I actually took Xanax or not. It's absolutely not something I would do, but considering the pipe incident … it makes me wonder.

yeah, sounds like fun times for sure.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

I think a lot of mammal pharmacology is very similar, but that's just trivial tidbit. An actual vet will know the specifics on how to not kill your pet with seizures.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

gonna need 12 of these by Thursday

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

mommas tell your kittens not to play in the streets

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

how to remove cat from carrier:
1. put the carrier into the bathtub facing away from the drain
2. turn on the water
3. you should probably have the door open too, i mean, if you don't want the cat anymore then give it to someone

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

conjecture: cats are a parasite

the young kittens, which are irresistably attractive to primates, are taken in as surrogate young

eventually, either the cat is no longer adorable, creates too much trouble, or runs away, by which point it is in the reproductive stages of life, and soon, more kittens are created

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

babysitting this kitty for 6wks
just got out of the carrier a few hours ago and unhid now.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

would you like to 3D touch a 3D cat in 3D? good news:
https://twitter.com/keiichiban/status/1006166150097588229?s=21

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

do not!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

fine whatever at least this isn’t dangerous