Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roguestar
May 13, 2005

developers developers developers developers

rotor posted:

I actually yelled at some shitfucker re: this when he decided to bring 3 little yappy dogs into a restaurant with him and he started yelling at me about how the doctor said it was ok and I told him he was taking advantage of the law and that he should be ashamed of himself and then he said he needed them because he was depressed about having AIDS and then I was all 'will you die if you leave your loving dogs in the car for 15 minutes while you come into a restaurant to get takeout' and then he started really screaming at me and I left because I was pretty close to getting in a fistfight with a loving aids patient

u should have forced one of the dogs down his throat and choked him w/ a bitch :xd:

Rufo posted:

this is me but with yospos instead of wow and posting instead of raiding or w/e wow involves (ive never played it)

seriouspost

help

post a banme, re-reg after your studies are done??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roguestar
May 13, 2005

BARONS DEF CHARGER posted:

still owns

Roguestar
May 13, 2005

BARONS DEF CHARGER posted:

yes my flatmate listens to rap 24/7, is fat as poo poo, and owns a horrible mutt dog that I am literally going to poison in a few days

during the night you should asphyxiate him with ur ballsac