Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

congrats mike!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Golden-i posted:

several times a day, sometimes on the carpet. we're working on it.

on a serious note - you have smart doggos, and they probably would rather let you know when they need to go than anything else. you can get bells that you can hang from door knobs and such. ring the bell every time you open the door to take the dog to go out. if you catch them in the act of pooping or peeing in the house, give a sharp noise to indicate HEY DONT DO THAT while they're in the middle of it, pick them up, rush outside, but ring the bell first.

eventually your dog connects bathroom - bell - outside and they'll happily just go over and ring the bell to let you out. those little soundboards where dogs are taught to speak are real. dogs are smart and will learn things. if you give them a way to talk to you, they will.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

dakota figured out that the bell meant outside as well, but with a fenced back yard I’ll just leave him back there for a while anyways.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

my vet still does curbside only. a tech comes to the car, picks up the animal, and takes them inside. vets then call you and tell you over the phone what's up.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

the winter cuddles have begun in north florida

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

hector and tank are in the curtains

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Bandire posted:

I bought Bandit some marshmallows because why the hell not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFI5i6V5DQY

hooves and sugar! what more could a kitty ask for?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

can someone link me to a good fort warms my cats are grumpy because it's cold outside.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Boogalo posted:

This is THE fort warms but they a bit expensive at the moment. You can also just get a standalone pad for cheaper and stuff it under the cushion of any existing beds you have, or just put a folded towell or blanket on top of it.

https://www.amazon.com/Products-Thermo-Kitty-Heated-Small-Inches/dp/B07HMLDPDJ

warmer pad: https://www.amazon.com/Pet-Products-Bed-Warmer-Small/dp/B001AZSR68

thanks. my cats are harassing me hardcore about letting the house get into the 60s.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

this finally prompted me to get a chewy account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

i got both large and small fort warms. the large is corgi approved.

Only registered members can see post attachments!