Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

rotor posted:

name it when you're angry

"Crap Factory"
"Stankass"
"That loving Cat"

we had a cat named drat it when i was a kid, and it was the only cat i've met who came when called.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

flyboi posted:

my cat knows its name

oh they all KNOW their name, but drat it was the only one who would come and find you if you said drat it.

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

Blurry kitten, CB is getting BIG, when he stands up his front paws reach my waist now :3

Doing a little exploring after some poo poo got packed up.

Laundry day, Tuna always looks so happy on top of the towels.

And here's CB getting upset about the camera in his face

And getting his gangsta lean on.

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

Coffee Quack posted:

do you live in an open outdoor garage i see like 5 heater fans

nah those are just fans

it just hit 80 this week so they're coming out of storage

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

Jonny 290 posted:

do you have epics yet

no

high of 90 today

gently caress georgia

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

Tom Collins posted:

or just not sleep with loving tigers

what about cougers

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

Sniep posted:

mr cat represents literally every one of these positions to the T

Same, CB loves the Meatloaf and the flop too.

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

The Remote Viewer posted:

I got so many cats I have a cat (Trevor) that has he own cat (Jake)

that's nice where are the loving pictures you shithead

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

The Remote Viewer posted:

That's adorable.

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

Sneaking Mission posted:

woz woz woz woz woz
woz cat

holy gently caress woz's hands

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

JawnV6 posted:

because of ppl like you my monitor is all smudged up

i'd clean it but i'm utterly convinced half of the smudges aren't real and i dont wanna be tricked

going to make an avatar with nothing but an arrow pointing at a blank space and eventually it will line up with a smudge and the world will be happy

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

LT.CrownRoast posted:

man, i must have spent 40 dollars on kitty toys before i discovered 'the ball of foil', it's seriously the best cat toy.

cb has been playing with the little rings around the top of store-brand candy containers, basically a safety seal from a bottle of water or w/e but much bigger.

he'll pick it up in his mouth and then go charging off until he trips over it :3:

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

Richard M. Nixon posted:

I read every page and the best cat gif hasn't been posted:

That is so unbelievably :3:

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

BARONS DEF CHARGER posted:

Dubstep, the last trend in terrible nerd music.

this is how i read this, and i got really excited, then i realized i'd misread and got said

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

CB chillin on the sun porch.

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

you very nearly named you kitten after the god of decay.

:black101:

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

nail posted:

:3: :3: :3:

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

Kirk posted:

my cat does this its literally the only way she will drink, she refuses any other form of water conveyance

so its annoying that i have to constantly turn the tap on and off

cb likes to do this. except instead of just turning sideways and doing it, he puts his paw on top of the faucet and tries to do it upside down :3:

retarded kitties are the best kitties

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

flyboi posted:

ya that's :smith: as gently caress but holy poo poo look at this

that cat owns to survive through that i might have to drive down there and adopt it

x-ray looks like a dinosaur

kitty is a dinosaur in disguise.

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

:3: but :ohdear:

Isn't beanbag poo poo toxix? And he was eating it.

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

so while i was in london apparently tuna clawed a hole in the window screen and ran outside

she's been missing ever since, and she was pretty old, so there's not much hope for her :(

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

Trig Discipline posted:

How long ago? They can just decide to shove for for quite some time. My mom's old diabetic cat just disappeared for an entire week. She went crazy trying to find it. Since there was no way it was getting its insulin, she was assuming the worst. He just turned up one night like nothing had happened.

It was on the 13th, from what I've been told, so about a week and a half. When I got back, I spent the first couple days listening out the window.

No one's seen her, and there are some raccoons and a bunch of outdoor cats around (she's never been allowed outside) that she got into hissing matches with through the window all the time.

TBH I'm pretty sure she was senile, she eventually refused to leave the kitchen and actually would just piss on the floor in the corner until we moved a litter box nearby for her.

She was a rescue cat who came from a pretty abused house from what I remember, so she was never very stable to begin with. She pitched a fit for months when I brought CB home, and barely warmed up to him.

:(

I'll keep an eye out, but it might've just been her time...

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

those own, but CB absolutely loves when you scratch his chin, he'll stretch his neck out and go absolutely nuts for it :3:

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

So, getting another cat soon to replace Tuna ( :smith: ) which will be nice to have someone for CB to actually play with.

Also, bought CB a little climbing toy/scratching post thing, got a hollow cylander on top with 2 posts holding it up and a dangling tail thing for him to play with. He loves it, he jumps on top of it to stare out the window now and the first thing he did when I got it was jump on top, look under, notice the tail toy thing, and attempt to bat it while leaning on top. He started to slip off and grabbed onto the pole, but couldn't stop himself, so he did like, a fireman slide face-first down the pole. It was so absolutely :3:

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

pik_d posted:

:3: as gently caress

pik_d posted:

fuckin lol

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

flyboi posted:

they have tons of problems and are literally like the worst runt you can possibly have. when you breed animals you are supposed to be maintaining strong traits to improve the breed not destroy it.

this is true

they're absolutely adorable, but you're basically dooming your cat to genetic health problems in the quest for a cute kitten

someone please make a permanent kitten without health problems so i wouldn't feel bad about getting one tia

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/6w78wo/www.collegehumor.com/video%253A1928129

d'awww

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

rotor posted:

buncha motherfuckers in here what aint never been landlords before, cats and dogs will gently caress poo poo up like you wouldn't believe

that's great so make it a real deposit so if i keep my kitty from loving dis poo poo up i can get my moneys back

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

rotor posted:

that's the way i worked, but sorry, if you have a buncha cats then I'm gonna want a small fortune as a deposit.

it's not the case in a lot of places though, which is the bitch

i'm willing to pay for damage my cat does, and i'm willing to put the deposit down, on the understanding it's actually a deposit and i get it back if they don't wreck poo poo.

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

Brand new bed. Of course, CB didn't waste a second before laying claim to his spot.

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

CB can't get enough of my suitcase. he'll climb on top and sleep, he'll try to climb inside or tip it over. it's adorable :3

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

Veridian Dynamics is a better tag.

:hf: buddy.

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

Trig Discipline posted:

i would trade my veridian dynamics tag for a yospos cat tag in a heartbeat

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

YOSPUSSIES

plz make this, preferably with mr cat and/or crouton

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

Lum posted:

:3: :3: :3:

I need a new kitten, CB doesn't have anyone to play with when I'm not home :(

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

graph posted:

wanna pet that school

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

Janin posted:

this reminds me of my kitty who rolled himself off the bed like, 10 times last night while he was enjoying pettings

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

axolotl farmer posted:

[axolotlfarmer@computar ~]which cat
/bin/cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

Trig Discipline posted: