Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boner Buffet
Feb 16, 2006
no wait, reverse that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boner Buffet
Feb 16, 2006
:catstare:

Boner Buffet
Feb 16, 2006

coaxmetal posted:

:3: :3:

Can they kitishun at kitty hall?

fig. 1: Kitty Hall

save the clock tower

Boner Buffet
Feb 16, 2006
isn't cat pee worse than all bad dog smells combined and also destroys your hardwood floors?

Boner Buffet
Feb 16, 2006
a new forensic science strategy.

Boner Buffet
Feb 16, 2006
as a non cat owner i sometimes wonder if cat butte and stank pee are dirty little secrets you'd rather the general public not know about.

Boner Buffet
Feb 16, 2006
i saw some show in animal planet one night about this guy who comes into people's houses and helps them with mad cats. one couple built the litter box into the wall so that the wife didn't need to acknowledge that they poop. no comment about cat butt however that may have been cut via editing.

Boner Buffet
Feb 16, 2006
the husband would hold the cat like a baby and it would go from calm to loc in a split second

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boner Buffet
Feb 16, 2006

Nikolai Fuckharin posted:

have you ever noticed, as I have, the size of that cat's head?

holy smokes