Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Dillinger
May 16, 2007
Jawohl mein herr!
whats the deal with germany's attitude to weed? seriously, people react like it's Heroin or something. People freak out when they find out I smoke weed, but then they go out to the disko on the weekend and drink themselves into a coma.

legally, people are allowed to possess 5 grams of weed without criminal charges in Nord-Rhein Westfalen, where I am, but pretty much no one smokes :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Dillinger
May 16, 2007
Jawohl mein herr!

niethan posted:

You hang with the wrong crowd. Also how much do you pay for the gram on average?

not really supposed to discuss prices, but it is the same as two packs of Camels.

Frank Dillinger
May 16, 2007
Jawohl mein herr!

Sheik Yerbouti posted:

Berlin has the largest Turkish community outside of Turkey in the world. (Döner Kebap in a pita bread was invented here :haw:) It varies. Usually, the first generation of Turks that came here in the 60es is the most integrated, but there are a lot of younger Turks rejecting German culture and living in closed communities. In some parts of Berlin, there is some resentment against Turks and immigrants in general. Those usually are the boroughs the right-wing extremists are active in as well.

I like the fact that Berlin is so multicultural, and it contributes to what makes the city unique, but I don't really know first-hand how it is in other parts of Germany.

I've noticed anti-immigrant sentiments wherever I've gone in Germany hand Holland, for what it's worth. The Turks (and Moroccans, in Holland) are treated basically like Hispanic people are treated in the USA. There is a huge focus on crimes by immigrants, so if a Turk kills someone, its "Scheiss Türken" but when its a strapping German lad, people barely bat an eye.

Frank Dillinger
May 16, 2007
Jawohl mein herr!

hankor posted:

^^^^ While you´re not the only one, you should be ashamed of yourself nonetheless.

Hangover breakfast eh?

good lord, I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Nuttenfrühstuck Krew representin'