Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krakened
Dec 8, 2008

by Fistgrrl
Sorry mate, I've got a few questions. I apologize if some questions make me sound like an rear end of a tourist.

Next year I will be going for a two week holiday in Germany. Me and my dad are planning to go by train most of the time, and stay at hostels (we are going on the cheap). Are there any scenic train routes that you can recommend us taking? If possible, can you recommend ones that go near/on/through the mountains?

We would also like to visit the gothic cathederals, but have no idea where to start. Which state in has the most popular cathederals and architecture? Is there any one building that you would recommend anyone to go and see?

Where are the best pubs and clubs in Germany?
What are the girls like over there?
Are there places in Germany where you would NOT recommend people to go? Further, are there times when I shouldn't be out walking the streets, even with another person?
Do a lot of people speak English as a second language there?
We would really, really like to see one of those beautiful little villages right up in the mountains. Can you recommend me one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU