Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plain Cheese Pizza
Aug 26, 2006

Sssh! They might have daggers...

Al-Saqr posted:

I'm considering going for studying 2D animation, I've already covered my bases education wise (unrelated field), so I cant take another 4 years so 2 years or less will have to do.

I was actually thinking of applying in Capilano University, has anyone heard of anything about it? do any of you know of any short-term (2y or less) programs that are good?

I'm in my first year of the Commercial Animation program at Cap, and I'm really enjoying it. I also chose it because of the program's length. Its very work intense, I can't remember the last time I had a weekend that wasn't spent in class at my table.

There's plenty of portfolio's online and demo reels on Youtube that will give you an idea of what kind of work you'll be doing in the program. If you any questions shoot me a private message.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plain Cheese Pizza
Aug 26, 2006

Sssh! They might have daggers...
Just a run cycle.